Friday, December 5, 2008

Interview..on 3rd dec 08..unforgetful memory

I was a little bit nervous when i woke up in the morning..thinking how was my interview will going to be..whether it will run smoothly or i'll stammering, stucking in the middle..ohh noooo i pray it will not happen to me..the nite before..had been calling my mom just to need some strength from her..and most important her pray..with the notes brought together.. i walked to the library..the places where i was interviewed..hoping that everything will be in the line..being the 1st person to be, me myself can hear every single beat of my heart..afraid..anxious..throbbed..and when i saw the interviewer..cant believe she looks like Dr N..ooohh i wondered how it was going to be..between me and her..after fulfillng all the form needed, i was called to enter the room 2..and the story began..at 1st i need to intro myself..this is simple, just told everything bout me..then next question..apa maksud modal insan..berapa cabran w2020, huraikan apa yg dimaksudkan dgn melahirkan masyakt matang, liberal dan berkaliber,apa azam jadi pensyarah, apa beza pengajaran di sek dan di kolej..and 1 question that i really forgot..vission n mission of jppkk..aaargghh i cant remember any words of mission..everything that came out from my voice was just a wrong answer that i created by myself...hhaahhaa..luckily i was not kicked out for the wrong that i had done..after all everthing was ok..for about 40 minutes i was at the room, at last i stepped out with all the fear fly away dan harap nnt akn jadi goverment servant yg berjwatan tetap...insyaAllah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe lucu la..em dont wurry, sure u will become a good civil servant..

keep it up

Unknown said...

thanks for this tips interview...
:)

(memang mencari2...hehe)